Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SOLD

We are in the final stages of selling our heights home! We were orginally set to close on February 10th, but in actuality it will be much sooner. All that says to me is that I have to get home and yank my stuff out QUICK! Not that organized type of packing, but more of a slam dunk every item half-hazardly making it impossible to locate the salt & pepper shakers when we cook our first meal at the new home.

Speaking of new homes!
We've made an offer on THIS home: http://www.weichert.com/39991413/?zip=75243&maxpr=205&view=gallery
and are expected to receive our counter offer this morning. I'm sure it will end up being right around the $205 mark anyways...which we're fully okay with. The cathedral ceilings that will make up our music/relax room, combined with $10-$20k updated master spa bath are worth it alone!
Thought I would share some pics at the risk of getting excited FAR too early! We've put a contract on a home here already and things didn't pan out so well. This one could very easily be snatched up too.



















No comments: