Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my first and last michael jackson post


i watched the saddest video of his daughter, paris, saying goodbye. they aired it on CNN of course. I suppose she and the family spoke willingly at this huge memorial that was televised across the world. I certainly hoped that had something more private because this little girl has spent her life with her father out of the eye of the public and now she said goodbye to him in front of um...pretty much everyone in the world.
Anyways, right before she started sobbing, she says, "Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine". I mean I lost it. It's the saddest video I've ever watched. I feel like you see people on TV talking about loved ones they've lost, or kids they're still searching for and there isn't a tear in their eye. Maybe it's hope they're holding onto, but this poor sweet girl misses her daddy so much. It made me miss him too. For her

1 comment:

Amy said...

i bawled my eyes out when i watched that! so freaking sad!! poor babies, i hope the family does the right thing for them.