

He's officialy a year and a half now. (insert sad face here) I will admit it's been the most beautiful thing watching my son grow every day, but I can't say I'm thrilled to watch my little baby turn into a big boy quite yet. I don't understand why they have to grow and develop so fast!
He's really using his words (palabras!) now. Spanish and English mix of course. He's getting better at saying "abajo" to get down. He also uses "down" to get down.....and to get up! silly boy, we'll get there. He's voluntarily saying "Ma mo" which is his translation for "Te Amo" meaning "I love you". "Outside" is becoming much more understandable. And really he's still at that stage where you can play the "repeat after me game". He'll say anything on command and try his hardest to nail every syllable. It's so endearing, you gotta see it in action.
This boy is READY to potty train, and I'm both dreading and anticipating this next step. He tells me almost every time he poops by patting his butt and saying "poo poo". AND, that silly little boy also pats the front and says "poo poo" when he pees! When they're finally tired of sitting in a soggy and poopy diaper and want to communicate that to you, it's a momentous signal to get equipped with a baby potty or child seat fast. I'm fortunate that his montesori school is beginning to assist in the potty training now, instead of waiting until they're 2. That's why we pay them the big bucks! <3
That's about all I have time to say right now. I long to post a video clip of what our morning snuggles look like with him so I can break your little hearts!

1 comment:
Happy Unbirthday Ollie! Gammy loves you.
Post a Comment