Monday, March 30, 2009

Field Trip Day!

Saturday was very disagreeable until about 12 when I got to leave work. The good news is that the exam for my neurosurgeons went really well. I was left to work alone on that while my boss was vacationing for a couple weeks. This years test triumphed over last years.
At 2 we TRIED to see the 3D Shark Movie at the Natural Science Museum Imax...regrettably, we arrived too late and the tickets were all sold out. Looking into membership with the museum now and we'll have to catch the flick another time. Then we headed over the the Downtown Aquarium and Restaurant to exhaust the kids a little. (WINK!!) We spent a good 45 minutes walking through the aquarium to check out the eel, pufferfish, lion fish, clown fish, snakes, a parot, and even pet some sting ray! The shark adventure train travelled through a 200,000 gallon shark tank. It was breathtaking. (did i mention this was all free for olly?!). Next up, a few spins on the ferris wheel as well as the caurosel. We did a new ride this time, too, which lifts you up and quickly drops you multiple times. It sort of felt like my butt was in my chest each time we reached the bottom! ha.
I'm really proud of my koops, and I can't wait for more field trips!











1 comment:

JC said...

Looks like a fun fun day. Proud of you Koops!