Obama fans were infatuated with the bib mimicking Baracks'CHANGE campagne which read, "CHANGE ME, OBAMA!"
Staff heard echo's of the baby with the bib and plenty came to find us for photographs. And eventually Fox 26 News did as well!
I was proud of both kids, as we arrived at the front door around 4, and he arrived on stage at about 8:30.
We got home late....this left little time for "dreaming of the future", but we all felt inspired enough anyways.
For now, here is the link, but I have emailed them in hopes of getting a downloadable video to put her permanently.
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5824917&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1




2 comments:
Yes, I am leaving a comment on my OWN blog! I adore the way daddy is looking at baby and baby is loving looking back at daddy.
I think that's awesome! I saw your blog address on justmommies and I wanted to check it out! I've from the Nov 07 PR but my baby was born in October!
Post a Comment