Tuesday, December 18, 2007

He cracked up!

Last night was the first time I got to witness Oliver cracking up OUTSIDE of his sleep. It sounds exactly the same, and his face jiggled the whole time. Right as we got home from Christmas shopping, he and I were sitting on the couch having a conversations. Example: "Oliver, what do we call the stuff that holds things together?" "glooooo" "YEAH! That's right"

Anyways, I have been really desparate to get a laugh out of him now that I've mastered getting smiles so I decided to start tickling him. Sure enough as soon as two of my fingers made their way under his chin, he started cracking up! He's tickelish there! It was the cutest thing, we were nearly in tears; evan had to drop what he was doing in the kitchen and come running in.

So, despite this nasty cold he has put up with for 2 weeks now, Oliver laughed for his loving parents. I am so happy. So in love.

No comments: